Call Us: 1300 064 472

Budget Services for Applications

We understand that some migration applications and issues are fairly simple. For the straightforward applications or for those instances where the applicant has already done some of the work, we offer budget migration services.  

Migration Australia provides the following budget services:

  • Professional advice for all the legal requirements related to your visaapplication to ensure the best results
  • Review of all documents before submission to ensure it matches up to therequirements of the visa application
  • Preparation for the DIAC interview, if required
  • The ability to respond to any DIAC legal notices



These applications, known as decision-ready applications, are offered for the following types of visas:

  • Skilled Independent Visas
  • Spouse or Partner Visas
  • Parent Visas
  •  Skilled Graduate Visas
  • Visit Visas
  • Working Holiday Visas

The professional fees for each application vary; so, please contact us today to find out details.